Monday, 6 February 2012

Mandatory snow post

Seeing as I have to go to uni tomorrow to hand in an assignment I thought I should make the effort to shovel some snow. 30 minutes later I had cleared 2 small tracks leading from my cars wheels. And my elbow started to hurt from the shovelling. It wasn't until I got in the shower did I realise how cold I was, despite sweating whilst outside. Maybe it was a bad idea not to have eaten anything before going out, but I don't regret it. I just wish I could have done more so that my fiancé could definitely come Tuesday evening, but if I cleared the road everyone would drive over it, making it covered in slush. :(
Anyway, what game should I play now? Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, The Sims, Plants vs Zombies, Company of Heroes, Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Worms Reloaded, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2, pokemon or Mario Kart?

No comments:

Post a Comment